Sunday, April 11, 2010

Since i'm quite free, tried to change the banner for my blog. =P

Tmr I have an interview at 1145am at Keppel Towers, company's Seadrills. Quite nervous, because heard its quite a big company and their advert put they will test the english standard of the candidate, both written and oral tests. Sigh! I hope they just put for fun, no tests tmr please. My english not that professional yet! HAHA!

I just tied my hair up, because very hot. Then i suddenly realised, its been years since I can tie my hair! HAHA. I really hope i can endure till the length gets longer and i'll officially be a long hair girl. And alot of guys will be attracted to me because my mum and friends always said, girls with long hair is more beautiful. LOL!

Anyway, recently sms alot. A text buddy, i think that's what others called. Talk only, no other meanings. I hope its true. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment