When I see you happily getting on with your life, I really feel like saying F you. Why can you just easily throw away all these months of memories and treat as nothing happened? Is that a gift from 老天爷 for guys? If it is, that is so cruel and unfair. Why must the girls always be the one being heart broken??
When I see you hanging out with friends with joy, and yet you never ask me go out together. It really breaks my heart. Why has our friendship become like this. And from that day I sms you till now, you never even bother to ask me how am I. No comments, no concern, no console. To me, you are my best friend. Perhaps to you, I am not. It just hurts me to feel like this.
Why must I always go through this same shit. I am really tired. When then I can really tell people that I have finally let go of this shit. Why I am still unable to let go till now. Why I still feel angry, upset and 不甘愿!!!
My heart really hurts.
Imagine having the wound open again at the same place.
Scars getting deeper, takes a longer recovery time.
All I need is time, to get out of this shit feelings. I need plenty of time...
No comments:
Post a Comment