Saturday, April 21, 2012

Its less than 3 days to my 25th birthday. Every year I look forward to my actual birthday day because you wonder who really remembers your birthday, or who really make an effort to remember and celebrate with you. But this year, I felt differently. I don't wish this day to come so fast and I am not excited about it at all. Is it a sign of grown up? mature? old? Haha! I am not sure and I don't know why I'm feeling like this either.

My wish this year.. is to spend my birthday with him. I already told him and he never reject me but I'm so scare that he last min tell me he can't have time for me because of work. I'm really scared and I don't want to feel freaking disappointed if this really happens. I try to control my expectation of this wish while at the same time I wish my wish will really come true!!

Let's pray that my wish will come true on 24th Apr! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment