Today's training at new company was very theory! The monitor screen is big! So everyone's really working. Never see them surf other websites. And no facebook for me whole day! I felt so weird. Haha! And they block msn on the computer. So I can't chat except sms-ing on my phone. I think I really need to get a better phone! Can't wait to get a new phone in Oct when I re-contract. =) During lunch, i went back to raffles to meet missy and chester for lunch. then rush back to office. its a nice environment but i know alot of challenges ahead of me once I start officially on 17 may. But first, let me enjoy my life to the max! Perhaps shopping on sun alone? Haha! I want new wallet, bag and lots more! =P
I really want to watch Iron Man 2 so badly. Supposed to watch it with my friends next tues, but i totally forgot that I have a event to attend with my mum on tues too. So movie was cancelled, the rest of the dates they cannot make it. So sad! I really want to watch it so badly! Anyone wanna watch with me? If not, anyone can download it on computer and we watch tgt at home? hahahaha! craving for Iron Man 2!! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment