I been having mixed feelings as it gets nearer to the day when I report for my new job. I'm happy, worried, nervous, stressed, sad, feel like crying! Sometimes in life, you have to sacrifice something to get something. that's reality. so since I choose to leave, I will have to give up my freedom. Haha! Hopefully I still can msn there. I hate the feeling of knowing no one there, and then start to learn everything all over again. Its tough, but I know I can do it with the help of time. =)
Finally last night I can sleep more comfortably compared to over the weekend where the weather was freaking hot and humid. My room no air con! So the fan doesn't help much either. I wanted to cry so much last night, but I was having headache and gum pain, so in the end I fell asleep. Haha! Anyway, crying to me is like a regular hobby/habit. Maybe I am just more emotional, little things I saw or I heard from online or tv, I can also cry. Haha! I like crying, because it makes me feel better and also sort out my thoughts. But of cuz, cry too much at night also not good, because you have difficulty to sleep and breath properly, esp with my mum in the same room, I wouldn't want to let her know that I'm crying because I dont want her to worry about me.
I heard this song the other day on tv. Very nice sad song!
"爱情从二人同行变成我一个默默承受. 我想过很多以后, 幻想过快乐也预约心痛, 爱就像是偏执的风带我升空, 只问前进忘了要怎么降落. 爱你不重我要自己不要放开手,不痛不痛心却独自跳得好寂寞. 幸福那一个美梦是二人同行才有, 爱你我爱到最后剩回忆这个朋友."
I'm hungry! I want food! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment